This is to inform all the candidates that took part in the Nigerian Navy Basic Training School (NNBTS) BATCH 33 Recruitment Interview held in Lagos, Port Harcourt – Rivers, and Kaduna from April 9 to 29, 2022, that the list of successful candidates has been released.
Successful candidates must report for training on Saturday, August 6, 2022, at the Nigerian Navy Basic Training School Onne in Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
Candidates are to come along with the following items:
- NIN print-out slip.
- Original and photocopies of credentials.
- BVN print out.
- Two (2) Navy blue PT shorts.
- Two (2) white round neck vests.
- Two pair of white canvas.
- Two pair of brown canvas.
- Two (2) white long sleeve shirts.
- Two pairs of black trousers.
- Two (2) black ties.
- One pair of black shoe.
- Three (3) pairs of white long socks.
- Two pairs of national dress (Native wear).
- Two set of cutleries.
- Two Navy blue Bed sheets and Blanket.
- Two white Bed sheets.
- Mosquito Net.
- Any candidate who fails to report by Wednesday 10 August 2022 (5 days after resumption) will not be accepted for training
- Please note that training would be conducted in strict compliance with COVID-19 Protocols.