• Wed. Jul 24th, 2024

Ndokwa Vanguard

....we are out to educate, inform, sensitize & update

Fire guts showroom in Abuja

Nov 7, 2023 #News

A popular electronics showroom in Abuja has been gutted by fire.

The fire incident at the showroom along popular Banex plaza, Wuse, Abuja, occurred on Monday evening, November 6. Operatives of FCT fire service are on ground to contain the fire at the electronics store.

Share this story to friends
0Shares

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *